Please select Product Brand or type a Keyword and click SEARCH button to find the Product you require.
Please select Car Make and Category or type a keyword or Part Number and click SEARCH button to find the part you require.
These new wheels are manufactured in a high-grade Magnesium alloy that is 40% lighter at 6.8Kg than a standard 72 spoke wire wheel, this helps the unsprung weight, improving the grip of the contact patch of the tyre. They have been made with sufficient inset to retain the correct track width whilst fitting under standard bodywork. The idea was sparked by the new FIA rule changes that allows more cars to run to paper 163 specification using 6” rims.
Other features include:
- FIA Compliant (allows for standard track)
- Safety beads on the rim to resist tyres coming off when run at low pressures or high speed.
- The ability to run tubeless which reduces friction and helps the tyres run cooler improving tyre wear.
- A polished rim is also available at extra cost.
- Supplied as standard painted silver (other standard RAL colours on request).
- To suit the standard Healey 5" wheel stud pattern.
NOTE: This is not a stock item. Made by us to order. Rear wheel spacers and extended wheel nuts supplied separately.
Welcome to the Denis Welch Motorsport website for Performance Parts. We cater for every aspect of work on your classic car be it road, race or rally, using our unrivalled success in many aspects of Motorsport to make your car as successful and reliable as possible.×
If purchasing online the UPS carriage calculator will automatically calculate the postage cost. Please be assured that our Parts Team will always double check all postage charges to ensure the most cost effective method of postage is given on the final dispatch.×
HSBC Secured System
We use the latest encryption and enhanced security certificates to secure our site ensuring you can shop safely online.×