- About us
- Car Sales
- Your Cart
- Site Map
BRAKE AND CLUTCH PEDALSBack to list of items
You may only buy these once, but don’t scrimp on quality, get the real thing.
Being out of sight does not mean that standards of manufacture should be compromised.
Why get Denis Welch pedals?
- CAD designed from original drawings to exact dimensions and tolerances - these certainly were copied and re-copied from a 50 year old part.
- TIG welded, not merely MIG welded
- The pivot tube has been machine “reamed” after welding to ensure a good fit to the shaft.
- Finished in a high quality stove enamelled black paint
- Manufactured in-house on extensive jigs – not put together like a jigsaw!
These are available in a full range of variants, including a 100/4 hydraulic clutch variant and 100S.